As we approach Mother’s Day and Birthmother’s Day (the day before), we need your help to honor those deserving of recognition on our Women Deserve Better website.
Tell us: Who will win our Caring Heart Award? Please send a paragraph or two about someone you know who has gone above and beyond, such as:
- a first responder, nurse, or doctor, especially those who work in hospitals and nursing homes,
- that shop clerk who carefully packs your groceries or fills your medication,
- the mom who learned how to homeschool while trying to hold down her job or complete a degree by distance learning or both,
- the trucker and others who make sure our food supply makes it to our stores or homes,
- the couple who shared their RV with a needy family whose elderly parent or medical worker needed to self-quarantine or distance from her or his family,
- or someone else you know who went that extra mile, like shopping or mowing a lawn for those who can’t.
We will recognize them on our Women Deserve Better website leading up to Birthmother’s Day and Mother’s Day. We will need a good photo (headshots are best); the nominee’s name and email; and if selected, the winner’s address for us to send the award. (No, we will not rent, trade, or share any personal information.)
And yes, you can nominate yourself. (Don’t be shy!)
Please email us at email@example.com to submit your nomination of a worthy recipient for our Women Deserve Better Caring Heart Award by May 8, 2020. Thank you!