While you are pregnant:
- Keep a journal.
- Save the positive pregnancy test.
- Ask for ultrasound pictures.
- Videotape the ultrasound.
- Record the baby’s heartbeat.
- Take pictures of your belly, or even make an imprint.
- Knit, sew, or buy a hat for your baby.
- And if you learn you are losing your baby while pregnant, knit, sew, or buy two blankets for your baby: one you’ll use while your baby will be in your arms (which you will keep), the second to wrap the baby in for the funeral.
By Sarah Hinze