Please help us share this resource with those in need and service providers in your community and on campus with the following tools.
- the handout that describes the resource for service providers,
- downloadable brochure for women in need,
- downloadable ads to promote the resource,
- and shareable memes for your social media sites,
- as well as ideas of where you can reach women with this resource.
Please share this resource at your:
- local grocery stores
- doctor’s offices
- human resource departments
- counseling offices
- on campus (including financial aid, women’s centers, chaplain offices, health services, and dorms)
- places of worship
- child care centers
- family resource centers on base
- rec centers (like the YWCA and community pools)
- businesses that cater to moms (women’s fitness, pregnancy yoga, etc.)
- birth classes
- other organizations that might benefit, like breastfeeding groups
Most important, please share a link on your social media.