Being a father is one of the greatest things a man can do in this life. But in America, almost one in every four households is lacking a father. This has a huge negative impact on these children who are growing up without a father to look up to. One of the biggest roles for a dad is to provide for his children. Yet, this is one of the most intimidating roles to give someone.
Here’s a little secret: One of the easiest and most effective ways you can provide for your children is to just be present in their lives. If you are worried about whether you can be a good father or not, just remember these facts:
- Your presence will help your whole family to avoid living in poverty.
- Your presence gives health benefits for the mother while she is going through pregnancy.
- Your presence will help your children to avoid stress and have a happier childhood as toddlers.
- Your presence helps your children to succeed and excel in school.
- Your presence helps your son to avoid criminal activity.
- Your presence means your daughter is less likely to get pregnant.
- Your presence will be forever remembered by them for the rest of their lives.
If you are worried that you won’t be a good father, just your presence in their lives will make a huge impact. Sometimes, just being there for someone is enough. Be present.